- Currently JusticiaBeirutConsult Law Offices | Beirut, Lebanon Consultant
- 2008 – 2014 Dar Al Kitab Al Electroni Allubnani S.A.L | Beirut, Lebanon Prime Consultant Supervisor on all data put into the following IT legal Programs (Best electronic legal programs sold in the Lebanese Market to the legal sector): The contracts counselor Software, The cassation and jurisprudence counselor software.
- 2001 – 2009 Supreme Court | Beirut, Lebanon
- 1993 – 2000 Supervisor/ Judge in several Criminal and Civil Courts of Appeal
- 1982 – 1993 Ministry of Justice | Beirut, Lebanon Prior Head of State Office
- 1990 Lebanese University | Beirut, Lebanon Bachelor’s Degree in law
- 1967 Université Saint-Joseph de Beyrouth | Beirut, Lebanon PhD in Arabic Language and Literature
- Languages Fluency in speaking, reading and writing Arabic and French.
- Conferences Participated in several international conference such as: The Council of Arab Ministers of Justice in Jordan and Kuwait and in the Arabic Union for International Arbitration (AUIA) in Cairo
Lectures Presented several lectures such as:
- A lecture in the Arab League regarding the International Arbitration
- A lecture at the Jordan Judicial Institute regarding the “Leasing Contract”
- Permanent correspondent at the “Arabic Magazine of Philology and Law” issued by the Secretariat of The Council of Arab Ministers of Justice.
- Researcher at the Faculties of Law, Political and Administrative Sciences at the Lebanese University, the Center of Juridical Informatics.
- Participated in seminar meetings of the Arab Justice Ministries.
- Constant correspondent for the Justice, Prudence & Loyalty magazine.
- Member of the Lebanese Information Technology Committee.
- Researcher in the legal information technology office in the Lebanese University.
- Main supervisor on several PHD Thesis Candidates for major universities in Amman, Jordan.