- 2005 – 2008 University of Pantheon – Sorbonne – Paris I | Paris, France Doctorate program in Arbitration Law
- 2003 Université Saint-Joseph | Beirut, Lebanon Post-Graduate Diploma in Arbitration Law (DEA), with Honor
- 1999 Université Saint-Joseph | Beirut, Lebanon
- Masters in Private Law
- 1995 Sainte Famille Francaise | Fanar, Lebanon French Baccalaureate – A1, with Honor
- Lebanese Baccalaureate- Philosophy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing Arabic, French, and English
- 2014 JusticiaBeirutConsult Law Offices | Beirut, Lebanon
- Lawyer 2012 – 2014 National Electrical Utility Company SAL (NEUC) | Beirut, Lebanon
- An SPV owned by Debbas Holding SAL for the execution of a Distribution Service Provider Project (DSP) for the Ministry of Energy and Telecommunications(EDL).
- Conducting legal due diligence for partnership, drafting memorandum of understanding and setting the corporate structure.
- Drafting and negotiating all required legal documents and agreements, including employment, subcontract, rental, supply, loan, software license, pilot agreements and others.
- Advising and counseling with respect to all legal matters related to the day-to-day operation of the Company in accordance with the Service Provider Agreement signed with EDL.
- 2007 – 2012 Sami Nahas Law Offices the practice is one of the leading corporate law firms in Lebanon in hospitality and real estate development.
- Advising and counseling with respect to hospitality matters and negotiating and drafting technical services agreements and operation and management agreements for restaurants, hotels and resorts in Lebanon and abroad (Phoenicia International Hotels and Resorts, Le Vendôme Intercontinental Hotel, Ramada Hotel, La Posta, Maki …).
- Negotiating and drafting all required legal documents and agreements for various mixed use real estate development projects in Solidere (Wadi Hills, Beirut Terraces, Damac Tower).
- Negotiating and drafting pre-development and development agreements, consultancy services agreements and agreements with contractors and subcontractors (whether FIDIC forms or other forms).
- Private placement, mergers and acquisitions (Rizk Hospital, BB Energy)
- Conducting legal due diligence and drafting due diligence reports.
- Reviewing private placement memorandums and offering circulars.
- Negotiating, structuring, implementing, establishing and registering required legal entities and vehicles in Lebanon and abroad, and conducting all legal matters related to the internal operation of a variety of corporate entities.
- Advising and assisting clients in many types of commercial and personal financial matters, including loans, leases, sales, investments, acquisition of both real and personal property and various other transactions.
- 2006 – 2007 Law Offices of A. Abboud & Associates The practice is one of the leading corporate law firms in Lebanon in labor law, educational and international corporate matters.
- Advising clients in all labor law issues and providing them with adequate solutions and agreements pertaining to employer /employees relations including hiring, disciplinary actions, termination and other workplace issues and assisting clients in preparing corporate policies and internal regulations (American University of Beirut, Siemens A.G.)
- Drafting professional services contracts, brokerage agreements and employment contracts
- Drafting and negotiating letters of intent, shareholders agreements, franchise agreements, joint venture agreements, trademark and software license agreements, exclusive distributorship agreements, memorandums of understanding and providing the required counseling in this respect (Pepsico International, Unilever Levant sarl, Essex Chemie, Tetrapak Lebanon sarl…)
- 1999 – 2006 Farid H. El -Khoury Law Offices the practice is a leading litigation law firm in Lebanon in banking and commercial matters.
- Handling numerous files and lawsuits and drafting rebuttals and court related material with regard to civil law, commercial law, banking, labor law, lease and other matters (BLC Bank sal, Standard Chartered Bank sal).
- Handling and attending complex arbitration cases in Lebanon related to project construction management.
- Incorporating companies in Lebanon, handling the entire companies’ corporate file and preparing the minutes of meetings thereof (Debbas group, Erga group …).
- Counseling and drafting legal opinions with respect to banking, commercial, tax matters and others.
- Drafting and negotiating all kinds of agreements
- 2007 Member of the Society of Comparative Legislation- Procedural Law Section headed by Professor Loïc Cadiet
- 2005 Member of the“Arbitration-Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Group” headed by professors Thomas Clay and Alexandre Hory
- 2004 International Chamber of Commerce ICC| Paris, France
Journey of comparative law and study of a complex ICC international arbitration case.
- 2002 Catholic Institute of Paris (IFOMENE)| Paris, France
Training session for the practice of mediation and arbitration.