- Université Saint-Joseph | Beirut, Lebanon(1993) ,Masters in Private Law
- JusticiaBeirutConsult Law Offices | Beirut, Lebanon(2017 – Present)
- Private practitioner(2001 – 2017)
- Traboulsi Law Offices | Beirut, Lebanon(1993 – 2001 ),Attorney at Law
- Specialized in family law, particularly the termination of legally recognized family relationships and ancillary matters, including the following:
- Divorce, annulment, legal separation, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards;
- Adoption: proceedings to adopt a child; and Child protective proceedings: court proceedings that may result from state intervention in cases of child abuse and child neglect.
- Experience gained before ecclesiastical courts (Maronite, Greek Orthodox, Greek Catholic, Latin, Syriac, Assyriac, Chaldeans, Armenian Catholic, Armenian Orthodox…) as well as civil courts in case of civil marriage.
- Attended several conferences and formations related to couples therapy and psychology.
- Ensures active listening in order to propose personal, adequate, and targeted solutions.