Education and degrees:
- 2015-2016: Intern Lawyer registered at Beirut Bar Association.
- 2007-2011: Bachelor’s degree + Master 1 in law at the Lebanese University, faculty of Law and Political Science – Jal El Dib.
- 2007: Lebanese Baccalaureate in socio-economy at Notre Dame de la Délivrande-Araya
- Internship at AAA Law Practice.i(2016-2017)
- Gain an insight into the legal field especially in criminal field, performed diligence reviews and analysis in miscellaneous cases, developed writing skills, take cases to hearing.
- Internship at Lawyer Pauline Helou’s office. (2015-2016)
- Worked on multiple cases including bankruptcy, labor law cases, civil and criminal law cases.
- Duties included legal research, independently drafting legal settlement demands, attended court hearings, assistance with research for cases. Performed secretarial tasks (e.g., typing, filing, faxing).
- Interuniversity Program on International Criminal Law and Procedure for the STL Certificate of attendance and completion (Ranked in the Top 25). (2013-2014)
- Internship at Lawyer Bachir Dagher’s office. (2013-2014)
- Internship at Lawyer Rock Feghaly’s office. (2011-2012)
- Research and gathering legal information from various legal references, read case files, observed case work and gained an insight into law, reviewing papers and general office administration such as typing regulations and presenting them to court, and attended court hearings.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computer abilities
- Capability of committing to deadlines
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good assessment of critical situations
- Fluent English, French and Arabic
- Reading novels.
- Private tutor
- Volunteer in several NGO’s such as Tatweer, InfraGreen, BETA.