Education and degrees:
- 2005: Bachelor’s Degree in law, La Sagesse University – Beirut.
- 2006-…: Postgraduate Studies in Law.
- 2000: French baccalaureate and Lebanese baccalaureate.
- 1986 – 2000: Graduate of Notre Dame de Jamhour.
- Legal consultant at JusticiaBeirutConsult Law Offices, Beirut, Lebanon (2016 – Present).
- Legal expert, JUSTICIA Foundation for Development and Human Rights, Beirut, Lebanon (2009 – Present).
- Member at Justicia Foundation for Development & Human Rights, Non-governmental organization (NGO), since 2009.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Various social skills.
- Drafting the law proposal amending some articles of the Electoral Law (Gender quota proposal for the parliamentary elections) aiming at increasing the women participation in the Lebanese Parliament, upon the request of Fifty-fifty 50/50 organization and in partnership with the United Nations Development Program UNDP (LEAP), (2021).
- Redefining the crime of rape in the Lebanese Penal Code, for the Woman and Child parliamentary committee, (2020).
- Drafting of Social Security law regarding the eligibility of working married Lebanese women for social benefits, with the Woman and Child parliamentary committee, (2019).
- Drafting a Law in the purpose of which is to establish the right of Lebanese Women to grant the nationality and civil rights of their children, the Woman and Child parliamentary committee, (2019).
- Writing studies in a book entitled “Lebanon: Road Map, Strategic Plans for the Future of Lebanon (Health, Industry, Agriculture, Oil and Gas, Tourism)”, 134 p., Justicia Foundation Publications for Development and Human Rights, (2016).
- Preparing a study entitled “Allowing Minors to Travel with Their Mothers”, with the Progressive Women’s Union (IPW) and MEPI, (2011).
- Author of the book entitled “Know Your Rights in Business and Industry”, 37 Questions and Answers, from the “People’s Rights Handbook” series, Justicia Foundation Publications for Development and Human Rights, (2010).
- Fluent English, French, and Arabic