A bright, experienced, and ambitious lawyer, who is more than able to offer advice on the law, legal procedures, and a wide range of associated issues and work on strategies to treat them in courts. A quick learner who can quickly absorb new situations and can communicate clearly and effectively with both legal professionals and members of the public. Presently looking for a lawyer’s position that provides a high level of job satisfaction and is also diverse and challenging.
2016 till present: member of the Beirut Bar Association.
2015 till 2019: Training lawyer at Elie Helou Law Office.
2019 till present: Attorney at law at Justicia law office.
Experienced the following:
- Establishing what needs to be done to solve a client’s legal problems.
- Representing clients in courts.
- Organized and maintained law libraries, documents and case files.
- Developed strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Produced legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, and contracts.
- Interpreted laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Obtained documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from different courts and public administrations.
- Legal/non-legal research
- Public speaking expertise
- Court policies and procedures
- Working under pressure
- Oral/written communication
- Time management
- Resilience and self-confidence
- Extremely organized
2015: Graduated from Sagesse University with Law degree.
2016 till present: Member of the Beirut Bar Association.
email: [email protected]